Inside Sales / Email Sales Representative
ABUV Media is a quickly growing, private equity-backed online publishing company. Our goal is to help consumers make informed decisions about complicated topics such as higher education, careers, and personal finances. We do this by building well-researched online resources with best-in-class interactive tools on websites including the finance site, MoneyGeek.com and the career focused hub, LearnHowToBecome.org.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- UNCAPPED commission structure for high earnings potential
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 401K program
- Career growth and unlimited opportunities
- Fun office environment with team building events, happy hours, and more
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales skills to introduce and cross-sell our free education and finance resources through email channels and occasionally over the phone.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Emailing prospective customers and working with them to get our free resources listed on their website
- Deliver on daily and monthly goals
- Assisting customers with product knowledge and field questions
- Maintain a customer and prospect database
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone
- Maintain existing and develop new customers through individual account support
- Attend training to develop knowledge and skills
- Flexibility required for evolving job duties
- 1-5 years of prior sales experience
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Experience with email sales is a big plus
- Experience in selling over the phone would be beneficial but not required
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent listening skills
- Display and encourage a positive attitude
- A hunger to win and sell
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, communications, etc.
You can apply through the Abuvmedia.com website or by emailing email@example.com